Yes, the Holidays are for celebrating with friends and family…but it’s also for good eating. I love to eat. I’ve made no secret of that. Here are 5 places that are my picks:
1. Cafe Madrid – Our Catalan friends will be firing u p the grill and getting Tapas and Paella going all day. 11:30 am – midnight tonight. Parking is limited
2. Urban Acres is open from 8 am – 6 pm with some special 4th of July treats – (all delicious I’m sure
3. Bolsa Restaurant is open from 4:30 pm to 11 pm with Happy Hour from 4 pm – 7pm
4. Oddfellows Cafe in Bishop Arts will be serving Brunch until 4 pm today.
5. Babb’s Brothers BBQ in Trinity Groves is celebrating the 4th with BBQ (as usual) and some music featuring the Open Carry Guitar Rally starting at 6 pm – No Cover, Free Parking